I am sure that Slama's new modification to his invention will be up to the mark.
We still have a few of the 600gram weights in stock, but going fast!
Sorry about the wait and delays at the moment but there have been a few changes. Thank you for your patience.
Some Short videos using the Slama Handpress on relief & intaglio prints
Please note some deliveries May take longer due to the new rules, thank you for your patience.
A multi-functioning printing press in your bag
‘I can now carry a multifunctioning portable printing press in my bag; it is not like any other baren, because I can print intaglio prints as well as relief prints to almost any size!’
The Slama Press/Graphic ball press is a unique, ergonomic hand press/baren that has the ability to print relief prints like linocut, woodcuts and wood engravings.
Its capabilities stretch to intaglio methods to such as drypoint, etching and mezzotint.
With a bit of practice; the results have been found to be comparable to standard printing presses.
- A tiny fraction of the cost of a traditional press
- Compact, space saving and totally portable
- Ergonomic & user friendly
- Comes in three sizes: small or large 60 ball or - the large 150 ball
- Large press converts into a flatter even more ergonomic baren
- New – Larger weights, now 1000 grams
- The large press has optional weights for that extra glide on larger pieces of work.
- Easy to use; no heavy wheel to turn and no messing around with protective blankets.
- Suitable for Multiple printmaking techniques
- Unlimited print size
- Works on any smooth, steady table top or even floor surface
- No other hand press has the Slama’s unique multifunctional printing system available yet. The Slama uses a ball bearing system to make it glide over your prints!
- Designed by a practising printmaker to a high spec
- Comes in its own wooden Storage box, which doubles up as a rest or shelf for the press or weights & presses
- Made in high quality Stainless Steel & Beachwood
- Easy to clean
- Built to last
- 5 year warranty
THE SLAMA HAND PRESS WAS DESIGNED BY CZECH ARTIST/PRINTMAKER MILOS SLAMA AND CECHCO ENGINEERING. IT IS A BALL PRESS. MILOS SLAMA IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS BALL PRESS AND IS COVERED UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW.
Revews & Links of people who have brought the Slama from Louise Maclaren-Artist:
Other 'used but still good' Printmaking/Art equipment for sale
A vintage Converted Mangle Press - SOLD
For Further details please either use the email at the top of the page or use the contact form via the contact page.
Ce site Web utilise des technologies de marketing et de suivi. Si vous choisissez de désactiver les cookies (opt-out), tous les cookies pour ce site seront désactivés, à l'exception de ceux nécessaires au bon fonctionnement du site Web.Désactiver les cookies (Opt-out)
As an avid 'Sketch Booker' I can also recommend 'Pink Pig' sketchbooks! I love their quality, colourful covers and variety of shapes and sizes. For my current sketch booking activities keep an eye on my instagram page: www.instagram.com/paperinkprint/